Gotham Mini Storage facility, located just a short walk from the popular Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood, in NYC offers the perfect self storage solutions for both home and businesses located in the Hell’s Kitchen area. State-of-the art storage facilities, located at 501 10th Avenue (at 39th), in Manhattan is just an easy walk to the popular and historic Hell’s Kitchen area in New York which extends from the West Side of Eighth Avenue to the Hudson River, and from the north side of 34th Street to the south side of 56th Street.
About the Hell’s Kitchen Neighborhood in New York
Given the lower costs in the past and its proximity to Broadway theaters, this neighborhood is a haven for aspiring actors, trendy shops and restaurants. Many famous actors and entertainers have resided there and the area’s apartment blocks and high-rises are still a draw for actors, given the area’s proximity to the Theatre District and to the Actors Studio, known for its method acting style. Hell’s Kitchen has excellent dining options, from casual to elegant – and everything in between. Located within blocks to the Theater District, the Hell’s Kitchen area is jam packed with restaurants and bars, perfect to get a quick bite or a relaxing dinner after accessing your storage unit at Gotham Mini Storage.
Hell’s Kitchen Restaurants near Gotham Mini Storage
After moving your items into Gotham’s Mini Storage facility, you might be ready for a bite to eat in one of the area’s trendy restaurants. If you ask ten New Yorkers to recommend their favorite restaurant in the popular Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood, chances are you’ll get ten different answers. While we can’t say we’ve tasted them all, we’ve researched the web and found these to be among some of the ‘frequent fliers” and the most popular. If you have some that you can recommend, let us know. We’ll gladly take coupons from local restaurants to hand out to our customers, too! Remember, Gotham Mini Storage facility is just minutes away from Hell’s Kitchen and a perfect solution to store extra restaurant equipment, seasonal supplies, and restaurant furniture.
- Marseille – If you like French food, make sure to try Marseille. A favorite dining locale for locals and Broadway veterans alike. Known for exciting, flavorful, and authentic cuisine celebrating a mix of French, Italian, Greek, and North African influences. Popular yet unique dishes such as bouillabaisse, savory tagines, gourmet “five-napkin” burgers, fresh pastas, and wide variety of tasty appetizers. (630 Ninth Avenue, 212-333-2323)
- Hell’s Kitchen – Mexican food spot famous for the rack of lamb with blueberry mole. (679 Ninth Ave between 46th and 47th Sts, 212-977-1588)
- Casellula – Offers a creative take on wine and cheese (plus snacks like popcorn topped with lavender and honey to accompany your favorite cheeses.) (401 W 52nd St between Ninth and Tenth Aves, 212-247-8137)
- Pam Real Thai Food – Hell’s Kitchen, known for its Siamese restaurants makes it hard to choose just one. Many of Pam’s dishes originate in Bangkok, and are less spicy than the cuisine of the south – perfect for those who are not a fan of hot and spicy. Salads are fresh and brightly flavored and other favorites include: yum crispy duck, deep-fried red snapper, yum goon chiang, and Thai pork sausage. (404 West 49th Street, 212-333-7500)
- Gazala Place – According to the Village Voice, “It may be tiny, but this Druze restaurant (which claims to be the only one in the country) goes big when it comes to flavor. Their scrumptious flaky bourekas, foule (fava bean puree), and kebabs are so good you won’t even want booze.” (709 Ninth Avenue, 212-245-0709)
- Anejo Tequileria – A rustic new restaurant in the heart of Hell’s Kitchen that has what is possibly the most eclectic selections of tequilas, mezcals, and Mexican drinks this side of the Hudson. Owner and chef, Angelo Sosa, is also known as the runner-up in the seventh season of the Bravo television show, Top Chef. (668 10th Avenue, 212-920-4770)
About Our Hell’s Kitchen Storage Units
Our gleaming Manhattan self storage facility offers great value for self storage in Hell’s Kitchen, NYC with large, new storage units and low prices. Our mini storage facility in Manhattan, NYC has heated and air conditioned interior loading! Is your apartment too small for your stuff? Is your restaurant spilling over with extra dining ware, restaurant furniture, seasonal items, or expensive culinary equipment? For those living near the Hell’s Kitchen area, Gotham Mini Storage is conveniently located near the West Side and provides lots of state-of-the art conveniences including:
- Custom storage solutions
- Free move-in truck
- Indoor heated loading area
- Packing and moving supplies for sale onsite
- Climate controlled
- State of the art security
- No security deposit
Call us at 646-679-2514 to inquire about our free move into Gotham Mini Storage in the Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood.